Our Kieran Microfibre Sport Jacket is a great all year round layer and perfect for when the spring breeze picks up. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75 until 15 October.
Enjoy lower prices on these great uniform options and more. Spring into savings this spring and save the savings for some holiday fun. Enjoy Free Shipping with every order over $75.
Talk like a pirate all day today and dress to impress in these summer options. Don’t miss out on our Free Shipping offer when you spend $75 or more on an order.
Here’s a super easy recipe that is perfect bundled up for cake stalls or for end of year gifts. It’s an easy recipe the kids can make and takes less than 10 minutes to get it done. This can be made into an easy kids fudge by omitting the nuts and adding sprinkles to the top. Also feel free to change the chocolate around if your house prefers white or dark chocolate. You’re going to love this sweet treat to share.
- 400g milk chocolate
- 120g chopped walnuts, or any other nuts you like
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl break up the chocolate and add the condensed milk.
- Place bowl in the microwave and cook until melted on 50% for 2-3 minutes. Check the mix every 30 seconds and stir so that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Add the nuts and stir to combine.
- Pour into pan and place in refrigerator to set for a few hours. Once set, cut into squares and enjoy.
The holidays are coming fast which means my kids are about to get sick! Perhaps a little joke might keep the bugs at bay?
This recipe is delicious for an afternoon tea or in your lunch box. The flavours remind me of warm summer days and I am so looking forward to those. If you’re craving all things summer then give this recipe a try;
- Wonton wrappers
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- basil leaves, shredded
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 200C and grease a 12 cup muffin pan with oil spray.
- Line each muffin hole with a wonton wrapper and spray again with oil.
- Bake wrappers in the oven for 5 minutes. Cool them in the pan for 5 minutes then place on a rack to cool completely. Repeat baking wrappers until you have your desired amount.
- In a medium bowl place the tomatoes, onion and basil and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Carefully spoon bruschetta mixture into the wonton wrappers and place on a platter. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle the feta on top.