Keep cool leading up to the holidays in our soft cotton back Coates Plain Polo.
All posts by Natalie Schweikert1233 Posts
Today’s joke is bound to perk you up for the last few days of term;
Today’s Bad Dad Joke needs no introduction, just a warning to deliver it well!
My kids are itching to get the decorations up and I don’t think I can put it off for much longer. Maybe today’s joke will be just the thing to get their attention onto a groan?
I made these delicious chocolate mint balls for a P&C meeting because sometimes they run for a few hours and I need something to keep me awake. Needless to say, they were enjoyed by all including my kids who managed to snaffled a few away for their lunchboxes. These would make a great gift for Christmas tied up in little bags. If you’re after an easy gift idea or something to share at the next Christmas party then give these a try.
- 1 packet mint slice biscuits
- 80g cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Place some coconut into a small bowl and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in the food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until it combines.
- Using damp hands roll the mixture into small balls and place on the baking tray until you have used all of the mixture.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and place in the fridge until required.
See if the kids can work out today’s riddle, it’s bound to get them moving and groaning in less than a minute!