Made from soft and cool cotton back fabric, our Harper Polo Dress takes school dresses to the next level.
All posts by Natalie Schweikert1262 Posts
Welcome 2018! Thank you for being part of our family and for all your support in 2017.
We wish you and your families a year filled with love, laughter and wonderful times together.
From our family to yours, Happy New Year!
Christmas may be over but our BBQ season will be here for a while yet. I love BBQ’s and I’m always on the hunt for a new and exciting salad to add to the repetoire. This delicious salad still hints of the festive season with its colours and I’m grateful that I found it on Donna Hay’s website.
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 250g Green bean, trimmed
- 250g Sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup craisins
- Place the vinegar, garlic, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cook the beans and sugar snap peas in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place on a dish and sprinkle with the pine nuts and cranberries.
- Drizzle with the red wine vinegar dressing to serve.
It’s that time of the holidays when we hit the appointments in the lead up to school. I’ll be sharing this one on the couch at the barber shop with Master 9.
Today’s joke is perfect for the holidays as many grandparents are on speed dial and helping with the kids over the holidays. Share today’s joke with the kids for a giggle.
School holidays are the perfect time to sleep in. But if you’re squeezing all your plans in then maybe this joke will make you grin.
The Christmas decorations are packed away just as safely as the school work from 2017. Now it’s time for some family fun for the rest of the holidays. At Made for School our School Uniforms Online also come in handy for play and adventures. Check out this great range just Made for Holidays.