I made these delicious chocolate mint balls for a P&C meeting because sometimes they run for a few hours and I need something to keep me awake. Needless to say, they were enjoyed by all including my kids who managed to snaffled a few away for their lunchboxes. These would make a great gift for Christmas tied up in little bags. If you’re after an easy gift idea or something to share at the next Christmas party then give these a try.
- 1 packet mint slice biscuits
- 80g cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Desiccated coconut for coating
- Place some coconut into a small bowl and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the biscuits in the food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until it combines.
- Using damp hands roll the mixture into small balls and place on the baking tray until you have used all of the mixture.
- Roll the balls in the coconut and place in the fridge until required.