I’ve been looking for some exciting side dishes now that winter is on the way. I came across this recipe from FEEDInc and it was absolutely delicious! I made small ones to have along some greens and meat for dinner and made some larger ones for lunch the next day, a great way to get some extra veggies in the kids lunch boxes as well as mine.
1 cup self raising flour, you can use gluten free SR Flour or almond meal
2 eggs lightly beaten
1/3 cup low fat milk
1/4 tablespoon turmeric
300g tin sweet corn kernels
1. Combine eggs, milk and salt and pepper in bowl until smooth
2. Sift flour and stir into eggs and milk
3. Coarsely grate zucchini and add to mixture
4. Add corn kernels to mixture.
5. Spray a non stick pan with oil and place on medium heat.
6. Spoon out mixture into individual fritters, flip fritters once golden and cooked through. Serve with a side salad.