- 1 cup warm water
- ¾ cup room temperature buttermilk
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 TB regular yeast
- ½ TB salt
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 cups bread flour
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- enough milk to make it spreading consistency.
- Preheat oven to 190C and line a lamington tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together water, buttermilk, sugar, melted butter and yeast. Allow to sit for 15 minutes..
- Add in salt, eggs and flour. Mix for 10 minutes and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Prepare your filling by mixing together melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- On a floured service, roll dough into a 30 x 40cm rectangle.
- Spread your filling over the top and roll up. Cut into 12 large rolls, cut the ends and throw away.
- Place rolls on a lamington tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While baking, mix together the frosting ingredients. Spread on warm rolls and serve.