Here is a sweet take on breakfast in bed and perfect for the kids to make for Father’s Day. We made these because you really need to know if something is going to work and all I heard was can I have some more, that’s got to be good. Grab the ingredients and make these as a sweet gift with the homemade card and make Dad’s day on Sunday.
- Yellow Smarties or M&M’s
- 50- 100g White Chocolate, melted. I like Milky Way but whatever you prefer.
- Pretzels, break up so you’ve got your “bacon” ready to go
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Break white chocolate into a glass bowl and microwave on 50% for 2 minutes checking every 30 secs so it doesn’t burn.
- Spoon dollops, technical term, onto the baking paper. Place a yellow smartie on for the yolk and two strips of bacon and repeat until you have finished.
- Place in the fridge to set. Peel off the baking paper and serve with a cuppa for Father’s Day afternoon tea.
- Store leftover eggs and bacon, if there are any, in an airtight container in the fridge.