This recipe is delicious for an afternoon tea or in your lunch box. The flavours remind me of warm summer days and I am so looking forward to those. If you’re craving all things summer then give this recipe a try;
- Wonton wrappers
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- basil leaves, shredded
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 200C and grease a 12 cup muffin pan with oil spray.
- Line each muffin hole with a wonton wrapper and spray again with oil.
- Bake wrappers in the oven for 5 minutes. Cool them in the pan for 5 minutes then place on a rack to cool completely. Repeat baking wrappers until you have your desired amount.
- In a medium bowl place the tomatoes, onion and basil and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Carefully spoon bruschetta mixture into the wonton wrappers and place on a platter. Drizzle with glaze and sprinkle the feta on top.