Here’s a super easy recipe that is perfect bundled up for cake stalls or for end of year gifts. It’s an easy recipe the kids can make and takes less than 10 minutes to get it done. This can be made into an easy kids fudge by omitting the nuts and adding sprinkles to the top. Also feel free to change the chocolate around if your house prefers white or dark chocolate. You’re going to love this sweet treat to share.
- 400g milk chocolate
- 120g chopped walnuts, or any other nuts you like
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl break up the chocolate and add the condensed milk.
- Place bowl in the microwave and cook until melted on 50% for 2-3 minutes. Check the mix every 30 seconds and stir so that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Add the nuts and stir to combine.
- Pour into pan and place in refrigerator to set for a few hours. Once set, cut into squares and enjoy.