- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 185g Bounty bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter over low heat and stir in the sugar, once it has melted.
- Put remaining ingredients into a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the butter mixture and lightly beaten egg to the dry ingredients and stir.
- Stir in the chopped bounty bars and mix to combine.
- Pour into the slice tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
You can use any chocolate bars you like. Cherry ripes and mint aero or bubbly bars work well too. Store in an airtight container and freeze leftovers for unexpected guests.