We’ve been enjoying the ease of BBQ’s for dinner for a few weeks now and I have so missed this over winter. This delicious salsa is perfect as a side to some BBQ chicken and goes equally as well with some corn chips in the kids lunchbox for a healthy on the go snack. If you’re after a zesty, healthy and tasty side or snack then make a bowl of this and enjoy it for a few days, if it lasts that long!
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 Avocadoes, peeled, sliced and diced
- 2 Tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of lime or lemon juice
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- Add all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Make sure that the lemon or lime juice covers everything to stop the avocado from going brown.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until needed. Let it come to room temperature before serving.