My kids love it when I have leftover melted chocolate because we always turn it into bark. It’s a fun, quick and easy way to make a tasty treat to share with friends or to sell at the school’s next cake stall. There are endless possibilities to making bark and the best way to get it done if to let the kids loose in the kitchen with you.
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- Pretzels, broken
- 100’s & 1000’s
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave on 50% power in 30 sec bursts making sure you don’t burn the chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate onto the baking paper and sprinkle with your toppings.
- Set in the fridge for a couple of hours until hard then cut into shards.
- Store in an airtight container until needed.
Have fun with the kids!