Christmas may be over but our BBQ season will be here for a while yet. I love BBQ’s and I’m always on the hunt for a new and exciting salad to add to the repetoire. This delicious salad still hints of the festive season with its colours and I’m grateful that I found it on Donna Hay’s website.
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 250g Green bean, trimmed
- 250g Sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup craisins
- Place the vinegar, garlic, sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cook the beans and sugar snap peas in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Place on a dish and sprinkle with the pine nuts and cranberries.
- Drizzle with the red wine vinegar dressing to serve.