Ok, so this is not a lunch box treat and nor is it made for school, in fact, I think this is best served at work morning tea or sold at the school fete’s cake stall. Whatever you do, do not let the kids discover this one because I promise you if they do you won’t get any!
- 4 Mars Bars, chopped
- 400g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 395g tin of condensed milk
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the milk chocolate and condensed milk into a medium saucepan over a low heat.
- Cook the condensed milk and chocolate until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and quickly stir through the mars bars.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours to set.
- Remove the fudge and cut into squares
- Find a place to hide it from the rest of the family :)