This easy melt and mix slice is perfect to let the kids make during the holidays. Feel free to melt chocolate over the top as an extra chocolate hit and definitely snaffle the leftovers away and store them safely in the freezer for when you need a last minute treat.
- 200g Malt biscuits, crushed
- 1 Cup rice bubbles
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 1 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin. Ensure the baking paper is overhanging the sides.
- Add the biscuits to a food processor and whizz until the biscuits are crushed. Add the biscuits to a large bowl and stir in the rice bubbles and coconut.
- Place the chocolate (broken into squares), condensed milk and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes on 50% stirring every 30 seconds until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Slice into small squares and enjoy! Store the remaining slice in a container in the fridge or freeze.